JOIN US! Upcoming Global DCA Events
The Global DCA organizes, sponsors and partners to produce a number of high quality global events throughout the year. Events are structured to advance knowledge and learning in the emerging digital asset industry and provide member firms with global visibility and engagement. Global DCA Member firms receive priority access to speakership / sponsorship opportunities in all Global DCA sponsored / supported events. Click below to REGISTER and learn more about these events:
- February 24th: Global DCA Supported NFT India – A peep into the future of NFT in India [Virtual]
- March 3rd: Global DCA Accounting & Tax Working Group “2022 AICPA Practice Aid Topics on Accounting for Digital Assets” [Virtual]
- March 16th: Global DCA Supported / Information Security Forum “Test and Prove Your Ability to Respond to a Ransomware Attack on Your Business” [Chicago, IL USA – CISO / CXOs Only – Must be Approved Contact Ray Diggs: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- March 21st: Global DCA Supported / City & Financial Global Sponsored “The Future of Crypto Regulation Summit” [Virtual]
- March 23rd: Global DCA & FinTech Connector FINTECH PURSUIT HAPPY HOUR from 5:30-7:30 PM CT at The Ambassador Room at The Ambassador Hotel [By Invitation Only – Chicago, IL USA]
- April 1-2nd: Global DCA Supported “Crypto World Con” [Miami]
- April 5th: Global DCA Supported JWG & RegEvents “The Digital Asset RegTech Challenge” [Virtual]
- April 21st: Global DCA Supported “After the Bell” events presents “The Impact of DeFi: What’s Next in Tokenization, NFTs, DAO & the Blockchain Economy” [London, UK]
- May 24th: Global DCA Supported “After the Bell” events presents “DeFi, DAOs, Cryptocurrencies & NFTs” [Chicago, IL USA]
- May 28th: Global DCA Supported SIBAN Nigeria “Homegrown Blockchain & Crypto Projects: How Can Local Projects Become Global Brands?” [Virtual]
- June 15-16: Global DCA / Tabb FORUM “CryptoConnection 2022: Institutional Crypto Adoption – From Maverick to Mainstream” [NYC]
Please check back as this listing of conference opportunities is updated regularly. The Global DCA anticipates at least another 2-3 high profile conference event partnerships to benefit and add value for our members, stakeholders and the general public.
February 24, 2022 – The Global DCA is proud to sponsor the NFT India Conference hosted by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Global DCA Member Firm RARIO. Numerous Global DCA Member Firm representatives will be taking the stage including from CrossTower, CryptoSavannah and Pink Panda. The IAMAI has always been at the forefront of promoting new digital products and technologies and helping develop a healthy digital asset industry. As the Non Fungible Token (NFT) market rapidly expanded in 2021, discussions about the future of NFT have accelerated. Although the topic of high-priced art transactions and successful auctions have attracted a lot of attention, NFTs are a technology that adds value not only to the final product, but also to the background and history of the production, the connection between fans and artists, and the process of taking on new challenges. India is witnessing the start of a new revolution – join this virtual event to learn more! REGISTER HERE
JOIN US! February 15, 2022 – Global DCA Sponsored “Building Better Worlds” Metaverse & NFT ConferenceRenata Szkoda
We've only scratched the surface of what NFTs, the metaverse, and other emerging technologies will mean for our daily lives. This Conference, the first in a series, brings together some of the industry's experts to make sense of the latest developments in this space. How will the NFT and Metaverse frontier improve our lives? Will Web3 and the Metaverse be a platform for a new innovation economy? Will industry self-regulation work? How will Defi and digital currencies develop in different regions of the world? Are NFT’s an investment class? What's the path to mass uptake - building an open metaverse? Will we all become creators? Who will own what - from personal data to digital brands? What tools and approaches do we need to build out the metaverse? How do we make all of this ‘Green’? Will NFT’s and the Metaverse revolutionize cultural consumption? Building Better World Teaser Video
Global DCA Proudly Supports Government Blockchain Association “The Future of Money, Governance, & the Law” ConferenceRenata Szkoda
In recognition of its sincere commitment to the public interest, the Global DCA was proud to speak at and support the Government Blockchain Association “The Future of Money, Governance, & the Law” Conference. Held from All governments need to understand now, more than ever, how blockchain is disrupting current authority systems. As cryptocurrency, DeFi, DAOs, smart contracts, IoT, and AI shift power away from systems of centralization towards decentralization, constructive public / private sector dialogue is critical. This event was designed to educate policymakers, map out trajectories, and offer solutions with potential use cases. Global DCA was represented by Gabriella Kusz, Board Director as well as by Member Firm Ciphertrace Pamela Clegg. Click Here to View Global DCA Presentation
JOIN US! Global DCA Accounting & Tax Working Group Meeting – “Proof-of-Stake thru the CFO Lens” February 11, 2022 @ 10 AM ETRenata Szkoda
Please join us for the next meeting of the Global DCA Accounting & Tax Working Group. During the upcoming call, we will take a deep dive into the proof-of-stake blockchain validation and staking revenue. Why do we need staking? What does take to validate proof-of-stake blockchain? A contract with the protocol? Unpacking the concept behind the validation node and staking pools. Discussion on the accounting and tax treatment challenges and much more.
JOIN US – Jan. 21, 2022 @ 10 AM ET USA – “Tax Considerations for Digital Assets – PART II” – Global DCA Accounting & Tax Working Group Hosted by KPMGRenata Szkoda
The upcoming session will be presented by Global DCA member firm KPMG and we will be discussing – Tax Considerations for Digital Assets - Part II. This is the second session in a two part series the first of which was featured on January 7th. The second session will follow the below agenda: Welcome Purpose and Intent of Session Case Study Format and Discussion Deep Dive into Key Tax Considerations Interested in participating? Write Chairwoman Renata Szkoda at email@example.com for more information and the link to participate!