The Education, Training & Certification Committee is led by Ayla Kremb, Chief Operating Officer at Diffuse. Diffuse Inc. is an alternative fund platform offering differentiated investment products. From digital assets, to VC funds, and beyond, Diffuse helps identify green field investment opportunities they believe will have market beating returns and turn them into professionally managed funds. Ayla’s career spans across Sweden, German, the USA, Singapore, and Australia and she has spent over a decade advising 300+ startups across the globe on commercialization strategies, sales, and business development. In addition to her current role at Diffuse Inc., she is the Ecosystem Manager at Refinitiv as well as sitting on the advisory board at Investigate Pty Ltd, a seed stage investment fund. While some prefer to stay laser focused on one venture at a time, Ayla thrives on juggling multiple projects in order to maximize and expand her skills. Her specialty? Helping startups generate much needed dollars in order to become profitable, thriving businesses. She even helped kickstart Singapore’s startup ecosystem by building their very first co-working space!
The Education Committee is a standing committee with goals of educating the general public, institutional, and legislative communities about our organization, digital assets, cryptocurrencies, distributed ledger technologies, and related topics. In addition, the Education Committee is focused on creating a pathway towards certification of market participants in the field.
The responsibilities of the Education Committee are to:
- Provide educational opportunities on both foundational as well as emerging issues and trends in the industry.
- Develop various methods for the delivery of educational content tailored to the needs of the variety of industry participants, stakeholders and the general public.
- Support the development of formal education and certification offerings to meet the needs of the market and ensure the growth of competent and capable professionals ready to meet the needs of investors and the market.
- Identify opportunities for advancing open / free access to knowledge and learning opportunities to enhance inclusive understanding and responsible innovation in the digital asset industry.
- Ensure knowledge and learning events provide a balanced view of the industry, i.e., recognizing the opportunities and benefits that may accrue as well as the challenges and risks which need to be managed in positioning digital asset firms responsibly.
Current Projects / Events Listing
In the Global DCA 2022 Strategic Plan, the organization holds as an objective building our brand as a thought leader in digital assets validated by the launch of a Digital Asset Certification Program and a robust program of live / virtual conferences and events. Global DCA Member firms receive priority access to speakership / sponsorship opportunities in all Global DCA sponsored events. CLICK below for our conference knowledge and learning offerings for the 2022 calendar year:
If you are interested in sponsorship for the above listed events or for future events please reach out to email@example.com with the subject line “Interest in Event Sponsorship – FIRM NAME” and we will connect with you!